Bumper James Bond (Sean Connery) visits Dog Days of Summer

Sean Connery the first James Bond visited to the studios of Dog Days Summer
I used my own voice for this bumper.
May11ds106 bumper MikeReynajamesbondmike by ciason40

4 Responses to “Bumper James Bond (Sean Connery) visits Dog Days of Summer”

1. […] Bumper James Bond (Sean Connery) visits Dog Days of Summer | ciason40: Sean Connery the first James Bond visited to the studios of Dog Days Summer I used my own voice for this bumper. May11ds106 bumper MikeReynajamesbondmike by ciason40 – Readmore […]

2. Sean Connery says:

[…] Bumper James Bond (Sean Connery) visits Dog Days of Summer | ciason40: Sean Connery the first James Bond visited to the studios of Dog Days Summer I used my own voice for this bumper. May11ds106 bumper MikeReynajamesbondmike by ciason40 – Readmore […]

3. […] Bumper James Bond (Sean Connery) visits Dog Days of Summer | ciason40: Sean Connery the first James Bond visited to the studios of Dog Days Summer I used my own voice for this bumper. May11ds106 bumper MikeReynajamesbondmike by ciason40 – Readmore […]

4. […] Bumper James Bond (Sean Connery) visits Dog Days of Summer | ciason40 Bumper James Bond (Sean Connery) visits Dog Days of Summer. Posted on June 1, 2011 by ciason40. Sean Connery the first James Bond visited to the studios of Dog Days Summer I used my own voice for this bumper. […]